NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR ENCLOSED TRANSPORT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR ENCLOSED TRANSPORT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 11:27 am:

I would like to take this time to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to every one of my fellow forum members. I wish you all the best over the holiday season.

I am home for the holidays to spend time with family & hopefully finish my building addition & maybe work on a couple of my toys in the shop.

My next available spot will be on or about January 11th from the New England area going to either the Great Lakes area or to the Southeastern States, as I have vehicles waiting in both areas.

This trip will be with the aluminum AMeri-Lite single car enclosed trailer. This trailer is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove-tail rear & a drive in rear door for safe & proper loading of a vehicle, no matter how low.

I now have 3.5 million accident-free transport miles & am starting my 35th year. This equates to 22-2500 vehicles transported. Please see this link for hundreds of references/All positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past! I do NOT post my own feedback!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote.

God Bless & Merry Christmas!
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 08:57 am:

I recently picked up a "T" from a fellow forum member for one of my customers. He said he knew me from my transport posts & he asked me a strange question...He asked if I actually did all the transports I post for. I say YES, absolutely! The available spots I post are part of a longer trip & while almost ALL of my spots fill quickly, even if one doesn't I will still run it to keep my schedule on time with the rest of my customers on that particular trip. he told me why he asked, we both had a good laugh about a "Not So Quality" transporter & I went on my way

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Petitjean on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 12:07 pm:

Bill just delivered a T for me. His communication is great and he followed through on everything he promised. The T was secure, clean and on time. I would use him again - really appreciate the high quality service. He won't like the picture of his dirty truck and trailer - but the roads were covered in salt. I am sure it is clean already :-)

loaded
arrivedaway

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 08:59 am:

Thank you Matt, I appreciate the kind words. I hope you enjoy your Christmas present to yourself! Yes everything is already scrubbed clean again. I take pride in my equipment & believe it gives the customers confidence when I show up with nice looking equipment actually made for transporting a vehicle, driven by someone who is actually a "car guy" & not just some cheapo cargo trailer driven by someone with a shady past who knows very little about classic cars.

Merry Christmas & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 08:21 am:

Hello Everyone,

The enclosed transport spot from basically anywhere in the New England area on or about January 11th, down to South Carolina/Florida is still available.

This may be only one of two spots left for January as spots are filling fast. The other may be from Minnesota/Wisconsin back to Ohio a little later in the month.

Merry Christmas!
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

(Message edited by Bills Auto Works on December 23, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 08:31 pm:

Hello Everyone,

I have added several transports to my schedule in the last few days, so I can now transport from the New England area to not only South Carolina/Florida but Ohio, Illinois or Iowa.

The trip will still be with the Enclosed trailer & will load somewhere around the 9th of January.

God Bless & Happy New Year!
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No texts

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration