Early Aluminum Hogshead, No Reinforcements

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Early Aluminum Hogshead, No Reinforcements
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 11:04 pm:

Selling aluminum hogshead and pedal cams
No pedals, no cover, exactly as shown

This has been cleaned and I could not find any repairs. Some scratches on the top, in the center.
More photos available upon request.

$150 plus shipping. Message me with your zip code for a shipping cost. Paypal or check accepted.

hogshead

hogshead

hogshead

hogshead

hogshead

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 11:06 pm:

I can also deliver to Bakersfield in April.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 07:48 am:

Michael, PM sent. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 01:30 am:

Sold pending payment

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 01:57 am:

I am surprised that it did not go quicker. It looked like a nice buy to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 01:58 am:

Sold! Thank you Mike, and thank you MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration