Need help contacting Keven Matthisen, Fresno CA area

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Need help contacting Keven Matthisen, Fresno CA area
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Barsotti on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 03:41 pm:

Need help with contacting local T guy, Keven Matthiesen, Fresno, CA area. Am in Madera and need help with transmission band adjustment on 1915 T.
Other help info would be excellent and appreciated.
Jon Barsotti at 559-416-6135 cell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 03:53 pm:

Hi John, send me a PM and I'll email you back. Kevin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 08:59 pm:

If you haven't done so already, post any questions on the regular forum. You will get lots of advice some even good! LOL :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 01:46 am:

Jon,
I got your PM and will email you back. It sounds like you may need to see, "Adjusting for a free neutral", a common Model T problem. Here is a link to a T Forum on the subject from November 2017.
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/805173.html

Mark is correct, if you post your model T problem or question on the T Forum you will get lots of help from the members.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 01:58 am:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration