Mid 1912 steering column for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Mid 1912 steering column for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 08:55 pm:

*Relisted, but hopefully a more accurate description* This column is again available for sale. I have been told it is actually a mid-1912 column and is a fairly short production run. The column tube has couple small dents and old paint. The brass hub is in excellent condition. The steering pinion and 3 planetary gears were removed, so you'll have to put your gears in there. Spark and throttle rods were painted black sometime way back. The original knobs are broken off. The shaft does not show any wear. All in all, it looks to be a nice column. I will honor my previous asking price, so I'm asking $700 plus shipping. If interested, please PM me for any questions or additional photos. I will wrap securely and take to UPS for shipping quote if you send me your zipcode. Thanks very much

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 08:31 pm:

$700 Can ship or I can store and deliver to Bakersfield.

Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration