Vintage explosion whistle

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Vintage explosion whistle
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 11:33 pm:

Original explosion whistle in excellent condition

$65 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danny miremont on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 12:17 am:

Pictures?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 08:08 am:

Iíll take it. Tmorsher@icloud.com and Iíll take care of payment and shipping. I donít get PMs here

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 09:44 pm:

Geez Tim i wanted that 😁😁

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 11:25 pm:

Darn i put smiley face there :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 11:34 pm:

If I didnít have something to use it on, Iíd send it to you Bob. Iíll keep my eyes open for you. Always best, t

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 10:40 am:

I have a couple of them around here, somewhere - I'll attempt to locate them - have yet to still find and place a lot of my T goodies after the big move a couple years ago !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 05:11 pm:

Thanks Tim same here still ways out on my current car

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 05:11 pm:

Thanks Tim same here still ways out on my current car

Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration