1920 overland front axle with spindles for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1920 overland front axle with spindles for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 12:03 am:

I'm selling a complete overland front axle with spindles. All the holes are in the same location as the Ford ones so with a little work it's possible to use an overland axle to drop a T and give the front end a slightly more substantial look.
Pictures to follow once I resize them
$300 plus shipping

Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 02:30 am:

What kind of work is required?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 03:04 pm:

I think it's just a matter of using bushings in a few of the holes and ordering the correct wheel bearings.
The threads and bushings and pins appear to be in great shape. There's grease on the threads in one of the pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TIMOTHY SHAWN ELDER on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 06:30 pm:

Daniel, received the Himico pan today, thanks. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 07:31 pm:

For reference to see what an Overland axle looks like installed on a stock T, here is an Overland front axle installed on the "1915" T roadster that was sold at the Bothwell Auction last month. It also had House wire wheels. I think looks pretty nifty.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 08:04 pm:

That's really cool looking. It was my plan initially

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 08:09 pm:

Those are Budd wire wheels, typical to the Overland cars. When seen on T's, most have modified Overland hubs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 11:53 am:

$275 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 05:21 pm:

$250 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 05:56 pm:

$225 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 12:56 pm:

$200 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 04:08 pm:

$175 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 04:34 pm:

$150 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 04:46 pm:

Timothy Shawn Elder, I have sent you a private message regarding Himico parts. -Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 05:04 pm:

Axle sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 11:39 am:

Hum I have a Overland axle,I don't know if I will ever use.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pierre Izaret on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 02:27 pm:

I have two overland front hubs for sale for somebody who need.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration