FOR SALE; VARIUS TRANSMISSION DRUMS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; VARIUS TRANSMISSION DRUMS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 01:48 am:

I have numerous transmission drums, email or phone for information and prices. Shipping will be mostly the cost of post office flat rate box except brake drums that wont fit.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246
shelf #1

shelf #2

cart

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 07:58 am:

I will try the pictures again.

shelf

shelf 2

cart

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 08:11 am:

One more Picture, I hope. by the way picture #1 and 2 are double rows. You can't see the back row.

Drums

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 08:22 am:

I believe that I have all the DRUMS that were produced unless there were something I don't know about. Some of these drums came off stationary motors and are like new as they are not used on stationary motors.

drum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 09:50 am:

Sheeeeze Loooouiz, No wonder we can't find any parts, "Dave's gottem all".......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 10:00 pm:

John: its amazing how many T parts still exist in this area. Many of the older guys are too old to continue rebuilding so are selling of all their estate. recently a widow gave all her husbands T parts estate to a club so I bought every thing that I thought was interesting.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration