FS '14 Front & Rear Seat Cushion Retainer Strip

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS '14 Front & Rear Seat Cushion Retainer Strip
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 03:16 pm:

I had these made up about 25 years ago from an original pattern borrowed from a friends very original Beaudett bodied '14 touring. This is the sheet metal strip that attaches to the front lip of the wood seat support to keep the bottom cushion from sliding forward. The rear is 42" long and the front 37" long. These are 42" long and can be trimmed to fit the front. They are made from .035" steel and have the 1/8" tack/screw holes punched like the originals.
$25 ea or $40 for a pair. Plus shipping. Hope the pictures are helpful. thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 03:33 pm:

a few more pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 11:56 pm:

Good for you Dan. Very nice retainers. My '13 touring, Feb. '13 either didn't have them, or it still had the carry over 1912 wood ones. At any rate, I had them made up, and they are on the car now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 11:04 am:

PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 08:25 pm:

BTT. I have a few more of these available. I won't be making any more of these so . . . !
Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 12:26 pm:

Hi Dan,

I would like a pair of these. Sent you a PM.

Thanks, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 05:57 pm:

Hello Dan,
I have sent a PM. Please count me in for a pair. Thanks, mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 06:00 pm:

Hello Dan,
I have sent a PM. Please count me in for a pair. Thanks, mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration