For Sale: 1909-1910 steering column

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: 1909-1910 steering column
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 07:11 pm:

This is the short column for '09 [post #2500] and 1910 Fords. This is also the correct column for the towncar (so you can fit behind the wheel).

The column tube has NO dents and was re-painted in Deltron 2000 base black w/ Deltron 4000 clear (urethane). The hub and pinion/gears all look good. No wear slop in the shaft. Has new repro-spark/throttle knobs. The throttle and spark rods were painted black as the brass plating had worn off. I think this is a very nice column. I am willing to wrap and ship. PM me for any information and let me know your zipcode for a shipping quote. Asking $1,000 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 08:21 pm:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 03:26 pm:

still available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 08:42 pm:

I'll take it
Michael Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 08:37 am:

Column is spoken for. Thanks Michael

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration