FOR SALE; BLUEBLAZE TIMER

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; BLUEBLAZE TIMER
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 12:11 am:

Blublaze Timer; $39.00. Used but very good. Very similar to a New Day except all four leads come out the top which will make it a little easier to wire. There is not brush but I believe that a New day will work with very little modification. I just received two of them a couple days ago and plan to use one. Please include $9,15 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 charro Ave. Longmont Co. 80495. Phone 303-774-9246.
out side Blublaze
inside Blublaze

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 11:13 am:

Picked up two more BLUBLAZE TIMERS. Two NOS and two used. I plan to use one of the NOS timers but still have three for sale. I am going to remove at least one of my NEW Day Timers and use the BLU BLAZE in its place because I like the idea of the wires coming out the top to lesson wear on the two bottom wires.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 06:35 pm:

I am asking $65.00 for the NOS Blublaze and $39.00 for the other two.

pictue

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 06:44 pm:

Howdy Dave, I'll take the NOS Blublaze timer if it's still available. Jay - In Northern California

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 07:33 pm:

The one NOS has been promised still have two other BluBlaz timers.
Many Years ago my 12 started missing and had very little power to go up country. I finally found that one of the wires that go down under the timers had worn the insulation off and was shorting out. One of these timers should avoid that problem.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration