For sale: Stromberg OF rebuilt

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale: Stromberg OF rebuilt
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 12:48 am:

I purchased this carburetor from Stan Howe about a year ago. It has been rebuilt and ran great for about on my 26 coupe with no issues. I am now offering it for sale for $550 plus shipping which is $100 less than I paid for it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 12:49 am:

I will upload pictures tomorrow or if you're interested I'll text them to you. PM me and I'll give you my number.

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 10:30 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 10:32 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 10:34 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 07:01 pm:

Btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration