Many Parts Sold this year, as per my word I have made a donation to MTFCA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Many Parts Sold this year, as per my word I have made a donation to MTFCA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 01:41 pm:

Thanks to all who have made purchases from me this past year. The conversations and stories were often worth more than the parts sold, so goes it.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 01:52 pm:

Chuck,

Thank you for the parts and great prices. I was unaware of your donation pledge.

Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year as well.

Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F Stephens-Marcle , N.C. Triangle on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 02:42 pm:

Donation pledge....Awesome idea !! BRAVO !! All of us benefit from your example... To date I've been a buyer, not a seller...still rebuilding my first model T, which I found here, one year ago, It led to my joining the MTFCA, as well as the Tarheel T's....a terrific group of folks....found many great parts and even more new great friends...You inspire me to make a donation myself, in the coming year. Thank you and everyone who help to make this the greatest hobby in the world! Respectfully, John S-M

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 06:14 pm:

Chuck,

Great thread .... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 11:06 pm:

Chuck, you have been a great person to do business with. Merry Christmas, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 11:40 am:

Chuck,My friend Dave Huson suggested getting on this site to sell some T stuff I had accumulated over the last few decades so I did. I have sold some,bought some OT'S including from you,and have found it so interesting,enlightening,educational and found the amazing comradery,that I not only made a donation but also joined the club. And am considering buying a T recently advertised. I don't know what's come over me. Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year to you and yours.
Steve G.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 12:18 pm:

Steve,

Good for you.

There are folks on here that post regularly offering services and goods - they donít contribute financially by getting an MTFCA membership or by donating to the MTFCA in some manner - they always have their hand out just taking ...

It takes money to maintain this website - just one of many business operating expenses the MTFCA or any other actual business has.

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration