Interior Dome Light....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Interior Dome Light....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 03:17 pm:

Could be mounted on a pillar, also. Don't need it anymore - plans changed. Integral switch. Mine.

Pictures and more here:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/173046740012?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1 555.l2649

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 06:12 pm:

David,

Your auction does not have any measurements.

How wide is it? How tall/deep is it?

Thanks,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 07:04 pm:

Base is 3 1/4 inches diameter. Center-to-center of the attaching "lugs are 3 5/8" . Height (Depth if the unit is mounted on the ceiling) is a smidgen over 1 1/2 inches.

Does that help?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 11:09 pm:

David,

Thank you very much for the measurements. We are looking for something larger with the same amount of class as yours. Going to be a dome light in a center door sedan.

Good Luck,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 11:17 am:

Terry,

I sent you a PM.

Let me know please, if it does not arrive. Thanks - Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration