TT rear hub caps FS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: TT rear hub caps FS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 05:08 pm:

2 pair good orginal condition nickel rear TT hub caps.
19.95 a pair or $30 for all 4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 05:10 pm:

PM sent. I want to buy. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 10:29 pm:

Jay replied bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Hummer on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 11:46 am:

Bob if still available would like to buy a pair. Thanks Rich Hummer. email rhummer784@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 12:47 pm:

Richard have not heard back from Jay i give him couple more daya but your on the list

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Morford on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 06:10 pm:

Be glad to take the other pair if available.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 12:05 am:

Hi Bob. I think my PM didn't go through from a couple of days ago. Today I mailed $ to you for 2 caps having the best condition. Thanks again. Jay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 12:16 am:

Ok sounds good jay
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 03:02 pm:

Thanks Bob. Just sent you another PM about a 26-27 water outlet casting. Want to buy one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 07:07 pm:

Jay never got it but i currently out

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 11:17 am:

Hi Bob.
Just for reference...my PMs to you were not successful and your email address came back as non deliverable on 2 attempts. Jay.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration