For Sale 1919- 1927 6 volt beep horn

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 1919- 1927 6 volt beep horn
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 07:04 pm:

Bill Randall "The Horn Man" is selling a 6 volt T beep horn with bracket to mount to the block. $ 225.00 plus actual shipping cost. lower 48 only. no over seas. horn has been repaired and woks as it should.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 08:01 pm:

That's a mag horn - not battery.

How you been, Doug ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 12:32 pm:

yes it is , now that I take a closer look. bill miss marked it. I just posted what he put on the horns. he hadn't been to Hershey is a few years and is selling out his horns.
doing well here. I have been living in Florida the last several years. (taking care of my parents) love the warm weather

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 10:47 am:

not a beep horn, as steve said, this is a mag horn with the bracket to mount it to the block. new price of $200.00 plus shipping, lower 48 only no over seas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 11:25 am:

wish i could get that for mine. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 09:57 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Monday, March 19, 2018 - 11:28 am:

the horn is sold. thanks MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration