FOR SALE; BUMPS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; BUMPS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 01:20 am:

Bumps $1.00 each, One of the boxes that I brought home from my last estate sale had a cigar box on the bottom with the sign BUMPS on the top. I opened the box yesterday to see what was in the box. I was surprised to see the round bumps that go between the top bows to keep them separated from one another. I was missing one or two on my cars so I was glad to see what was meant by the bumps on the cigar box. There was more than enough for me so I thought I would sell a few along with the rivets. Please include $7.90 shipping for one or more.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246
The round items in the picture are the BUMPS
Bumps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 08:35 am:

I should have said I will sell a few of the bumps along with NEW RIVETS.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 09:14 am:

MERRY CHRISTMAS Dave to you and the Misses. I now own 12 Model "T"s and 9 are either Roadster's or Touring's. NONE have had these "bumps" which I can see that they would work ideal for the top bow operation. I'll take what's left including the pins. Thanks Dave

Let me know the total cost of the "bumps" and I'll include that cost along with the radiator shell payment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 12:10 pm:

John, I don't have many left, but I will see and let you know soon. By the way the small ones at the bottom left go on 1926 side curtains. I am going to take a look at my 12 & 16 to day. I think that I only have 1/2 of the sets and none of the other half, but I will see.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 12:23 pm:

Dave,
Did you get my PM ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 05:48 pm:

I don't want/need the "curtain snaps" just the "bumps" and "pins", thanks Dave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 12:21 am:

Tom, I did and I will be saving for you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 08:18 pm:

BUMP!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration