1926 Rockie mountain brakes

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926 Rockie mountain brakes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James E Bowery on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 07:13 am:

Wanted Rocky Mountain brakes for 1926 Model T. Also want 3-1 ring and pinion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 10:46 am:

James, Pm me about brakes. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 10:10 pm:

Email me on the 3 to 1 s. Robertaweitzel@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 10:07 am:

I have a set of 3:1 gears I recently took out of a Ruckstell. They have 13 and 39 teeth. These are genuine Ruckstell gears, so the ring gear has the back recessed to provide space for the larger pinion gear. They are in great shape, showing hardly any wear. Asking $200 for the set. waterwalk999@gmail.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration