Wanted: 1917-1923 roadster body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: 1917-1923 roadster body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Temple on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 07:42 am:

I am looking for a roadster body for my father. He has completely redone a chassis and engine with the intent on building a wooden bench for the seat but now has decided to try and find a roadster body. Let me know what you have. Thanks Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Temple on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 06:02 pm:

Sorry was in a hurry this morning! Lol.
My number is 601-941-0538

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 07:59 pm:

How about a Pie wagon Matt??? Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Temple on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 06:49 am:

Dan, thanks for the offer but this guy is set on a roadster body. I hope we can find one! Iíll keep the pie wagon in mind. Thanks Matt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 09:59 am:

Matt -- Those bodies are difficult to find. I've been looking for one for a few years. Since I was going to put a wooden pickup bed with the body, I decided that it would be easy enough to build a combo cab/bed of wood. If the cab were an open one, it wouldn't be much different from having a roadster body. There are some available from the folks who build those bodies in the northeast, or you or your dad could build one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 10:02 am:

Here's one on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Open-Express-body-Model-T-Ford-Model-T-Model-A-Ford-Bra ss-Era/182969483549?hash=item2a99d4c11d:g:DecAAOxycERRlNbH&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 10:25 am:

I'm really getting into the express body of late, Mike. If I were to get a second T, it would be that or a brass era car - or the two rolled into one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Temple on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 06:56 am:

Thanks for the replies! Still looking!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Walker on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 04:04 pm:

What do good '17-'22 roadster bodies go for?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Walker on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 04:16 pm:

I was going to use this body on my '20 speedster, as it was originally a roadster. But the car has history as a very interesting history as a Rajo salad, so I probably won't be using this body.

If you're interested...

Roadster Body

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration