Transport Oregon to Chick

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Transport Oregon to Chick
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 10:13 am:

Hi All From Iowa! A Very Very Merry Christmas - A Happy New Year - and A Healthy All Year To Everyone! I desperately need to find transport of some chassis parts from Oregon to Chickashaw in March! There is a rolling frame & a few loose pieces for a speedster. Any help will be Greatly Appreciated & will be glad to help with expenses for your trip! Thanks -In Advance - John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 11:03 am:

Contact Dale Kemmerer from Medford. He frequents Chickasha...Merry Christmas to all my Forum Friends

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 11:10 am:

What all does the rolling frame consist off, can it be easily dismantled to fit in a pickup bed? I am bringing a trailer but it is already filled with a model 17 Buick. Where in oregon would this have to be picked up?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration