Young reader book - EARLY AUTOMOBILES

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Young reader book - EARLY AUTOMOBILES
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 11:53 am:

I wish that I had found this in the attic three weeks ago...would have made a nice Christmas present for someone...

Too late for Santa this year...maybe the Easter Bunny can bring it to someone you know?

All these words about getting youngsters interested in our Hobby...maybe this book may help.

Look at:

https://nh.craigslist.org/bks/d/early-automobiles/6435906238.html

If it is something you think you'd like to give to someone, send me your address and I'll mail this to you...I'd ask for only $2.00 to cover postage...no cost for the book itself...hope that it stimulates a young mind! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 03:59 pm:

Book is spoken for.

Merry Christmas All 1

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration