JUMBO GIANT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: JUMBO GIANT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 04:10 pm:

We have a very nice Jumbo Giant Transmission case and Shifter. No gears. $150.00 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Simon Kaiser on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 01:59 pm:

Hi please send me more pictures.
where can i get the gears?
Thanks Simon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 04:11 pm:

Advertise for gears on this forum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 07:51 pm:

Simon, where are you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 07:53 pm:

Simon, Where are you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Simon Kaiser on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 02:50 pm:

Im in switzerland. I looking for a complet auxiliary transmission. Do you own one or know someone who has one?
Thanks Simon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 06:17 pm:

i HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE BEFORE I GOT THIS ONE. GLEN

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Partington on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 06:09 pm:

Glen, I sent you a PM.
Doug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 09:58 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration