WTB 26-27 Wire Wheels - need 5

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 26-27 Wire Wheels - need 5
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 07:05 pm:

Wanting to buy five 26-27 Wire Wheels in good shape, preferably from someone in the southeast(like near Atlanta) so I don't have to break the bank with shipping costs. I have found them all over, but no one fairly close to home. I also need one front hub for 26-27 wire wheels. I already have one front hub and the two rear hubs. When I bought my 26 Coupe a year ago, it had Model A wire wheels on it which I will be selling(along with the five fair to good condition tires) after I get a set of T wire wheels. I also will be selling both front and rear hubs for a T that has the 5x5.5 bolt pattern for Model A wire wheels. Would be great if I could find someone to trade with that likes the reinforced 21" Model A rims for their T wire wheels, but I know that is a "stretch".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 07:22 pm:

Walt: Pm me, I am in B'ham. Have hubs and wheels. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 07:54 pm:

Mr. Hatch, Sent you a PM, I think? Very new to the forum as a member, yet for the past year I have viewed it for excellent advice and the classified. It fact, I have viewed several years of forum problems/advice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 05:07 pm:

To the top!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 08:42 am:

Mr. Hatch, I just sent a second PM. Hope you get it? Walt Wise

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 10:32 am:

I sent reply to 1st, check your email junk file. will call today. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 06:44 pm:

Still looking for the best deal I can find, assuming that I haven't already found it? Much Thanks to those that have responded!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 04:37 pm:

Happy New Year to ALL !!! Anyone else closeby to Atlanta that can help me? If not, I will want to visit Mr. Hatch in the near future, but I will definitely call you first to set it up. Much Thanks for looking and the best wishes for ALL to have an awesome 2018!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Crosby Webster, NY on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 02:55 pm:

I have a bunch of 21" Wires and looking for some Model A wheels and hubs for a Speedster project.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Calvin Watts on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 08:41 am:

Walt, give me a call. I think I can fix you up. I'm in Fairmount, Ga. 706/263/2068

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Monday, January 22, 2018 - 08:33 am:

Still looking for some rims that are hopefully fairly true, no bent spokes, and aren't rusted to death. I am not an idiot(well at some stuff maybe I am), I realize these original rims are close to 100 years old, but I still hope to find some good ones within driving distance from Atlanta, GA since I don't want to have to pay a shipping amount the same as the cost of the rims! Anybody out there???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 03:01 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration