For Sale 1918 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 1918 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Herring on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 10:46 am:

1918 Touring supplied originally to a Dealer in Cobleskill NY as a Dealer Demonstrator, with rare Hyde Fulcrum Suspension, period demountable rims and locking steering wheel. At some point the engine block has been replaced with a 1923 model, Asking $12,000 including New York demonstration plates.Please send a message for more pictures and information.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael O'Brien on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 05:31 pm:

Any thoughts on how well that suspension rides / works? What’s your location?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 06:05 pm:

Looks to be in Cape Coral, Florida

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Dwyer in Troy, New York on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 07:45 am:

Definitely not upstate New York !
Too bad. I live near Cobleskill. Would be pretty cool to have a car sold new here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Herring on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 09:24 am:

I am in Cape Coral Florida, the Hyde Suspension works well, its a smoother ride than regular T springs, I guess that is why they installed them on this one as a Dealer Demo.

Scott I am sure Freighter Jim could deliver the T to you, I think he is wanting to head down to Florida

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Herring on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 11:47 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 12:04 pm:

Hi Dave,

Beautiful Touring T.

Yes - I could transport your Model T with the top up.

I have an 8 foot rear door clearance.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Herring on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 09:55 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Herring on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 03:26 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 06:57 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Herring on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 08:51 pm:

Still for sale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 08:33 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Herring on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 05:31 pm:

Car is now sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration