Wooden grain Box

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wooden grain Box
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 05:54 pm:

Ok, Needing to clear out stuff. I've had this for too long, a pain to ship but if there's a will there's a way. Or for a little extra I'll cut it up and just ship you the hard wear. Arox size is 40" wide and 80" long (box) with 14" high sides, my guess 36" for the tongue but not sure. I'll take $35.00 or $45.00 plus shipping and will remove all the hard wear and ship it to you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 09:19 pm:

Sold pending payment

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 06:00 am:

Wow! I sure hope it didn't get cut up! That is an irreplaceable box, both for the "patina" and the lumber that was used. Where else can you find 14" wide boards, let alone any modern lumber that would last that long. Wonderful survivor! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 10:30 am:

I agree with David, DO NOT CUT IT UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would get it just to save it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 12:27 pm:

I'll keep you all posted as to what happens. J

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 06:53 am:

what happened with this box? did it sell?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 11:29 pm:

Sorry that i did not update sooner. It is sold and will be shipped later in the week. J

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 12:58 pm:

Thanks for the up date,could of used it ,now I am just happy itís going to be use!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration