Trade- Model T parts for Wico EK Magneto

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Trade- Model T parts for Wico EK Magneto
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 04:25 pm:

The title says it all. I need a Wico EK magneto for my hit n miss engine. I was thinking of selling a few parts to raise funds, but then I thought I might be able to eliminate the middle man by posting here. I have a variety of T parts to trade. Tell me what you need and we’ll see if we can make a deal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 04:27 pm:

Oops, I forgot to post contact information.

Modeltmedic at gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 05:33 pm:

Eric I have one but can't think of any basic T part that I need. Always looking for period speedster or accessories stuff.20s thru 50s Lionel train stuff. I dunno. Any suggestions?

Ed aka #4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 06:07 pm:

Got a photo of what you're searching for ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 03:55 am:

Here's a video of one on a test stand. The guy has a Model T HCCT for a backdrop.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vUFKRl7S92Q

I suppose I could order one from him, but then I'd never learn how to rebuild it myself.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 03:59 am:

Ed,
Sorry, I don't have any trains or extra speed equipment at this time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Hand on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 06:03 am:

Rudy owner of "rebuiltmags" does it right

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 10:31 am:

Thanks for the link - no, I don't have any of that style - one of the stationary engines I sold prior to moving a couple years ago had one - now I'm educated on WICO types !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration