WTB rear fenders (L & R) for Model TT Express Body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB rear fenders (L & R) for Model TT Express Body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Leonhardt on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 08:45 pm:

Looking for the left and right rear fender for Model TT Express Body. Photos please --- email at 26modeltt@att.net or text 920-226-1005

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 12:15 pm:

You probable are looking for originals. I would guess they would be far in between as in rare. I think Lang's and Snyders's might have them in their catalogs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 02:22 pm:

Not TT Express box fenders - I have a pair that could be available - shipping will be a pain in the a-- !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

Did you find a set, Jack ??????????

I sent you a couple emails !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 11:36 am:

I would like to see a picture of the fenders if possible that you have Steve for education.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 04:20 pm:

Here's a few:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 04:21 pm:

Sorry about the double photo - I'm challenged !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 04:22 pm:

This is on my Grampa's TT - the other pair are up in the rafters.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 06:06 pm:

thanks,so no ribs like a regular T fender? Interesting.thanks for taking the time to help me out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Earl Woodall on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 07:02 pm:

Are fenders for sale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 07:04 pm:

The extra set could be - these will ONLY fit an express box.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 07:13 pm:

I have one available but I canít remember which side. It was from an out west truck. Iíll gladly pass it on if anybody is interested. meyre14t@gmail.con. I can get a picture of it tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 11:21 pm:

Steve, thank you for the pictures. I thought I was the only one with these fenders. I have the same ones on my TT C Cab with the Express bed. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erick Keenan - Vineland NJ 08360 on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 09:03 am:

Those rear fenders are difficult to find. I have only found 2 sets since 1980. I sold my spare years ago. I always wondered why Rootlieb did not try to reproduce them? Erick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Earl Woodall on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 09:34 am:

I would be interested if you have a price thanks Earl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 04:32 pm:

Iíll sell mine 125 bucks plus actual shipping. Can email photos. My email is meyre14t@gmail.com. Think I have a tailgate somewhere too.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration