WTB - Brass Mirror - Clamp and Post Only or Complete OVAL Mirror

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB - Brass Mirror - Clamp and Post Only or Complete OVAL Mirror
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Poole on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 11:49 am:

I am looking for a cast-brass windshield mount for a rear-view mirror such as the one in the photo. That one came from Restoration Supply. They no longer sell the oval mirror, apparently because of problems with the mirror falling off. If you have one of those broken mirrors with the post intact and don't need it, I want it to mount my spotlight. I would also like to find an identical complete oval mirror! Send me a PM.Windshield mirror post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Poole on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 04:30 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Poole on Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 10:14 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 11:38 am:

Richard, these mirrors are no longer being made. They are beautiful but had a problem coming apart from shaking. The manufacturer apparently couldn't fix them or the people who made them were not interested in fixing the problem. Too bad, it was one of the nicest mirrors.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration