Oil can (under hood - push bottom)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Oil can (under hood - push bottom)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 03:40 pm:

Have too many "little things" - anyone want/need an oil can to buy? Pictures on eBay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/173055913711?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1 555.l2649
Send me a PM with your offer...you pay shipping.

I also have a pair of those aluminum step plates...never used - sold the car, and don't need the plates. Just don;t have the heart to ask Steve to take them back. Look at his catalog and make me an offer...with or without shipping - let me know...I don;t need the plates anymore, they ought to be used by someone.

My problem - too much "stuff"....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration