1912 used radiator for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1912 used radiator for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 08:32 pm:

Here is a radiator off my 1912 Touring. It does not leak and the car cooled just fine with this one on it. Pretty much original as it has the Ford tag on it as well as an old repair shop tag. $400.00 firm plus shipping. Email scampout at Comcast dot net or PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 09:52 pm:

Sent you an email. MG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Hand on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 11:50 pm:

Your radiator appears to have "Made in USA" stamped in the front panel. 1912 car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 09:10 am:

I believe this style of radiator appeared in late 1912 and was used until the switch to electric headlamps. FWIW my car is a late 12. The radiator is spoken for pending payment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 03:29 pm:

A nice radiator and would look good on any brass year but if you are talking year for authenticity, it's actually a 1914.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Unidenscan on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 04:03 pm:

Interested if deal falls through.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration