Aftermarket early wishbone support FS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Aftermarket early wishbone support FS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 12:55 pm:

Early wishbone support adds strength to above axle wishbone
Been cleaned and ready for paint neat accessory

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 02:43 pm:

Price?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 09:39 pm:

Well i need rebiuld my coil box so $80 obo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Drake on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 09:46 am:

Bob, sent you an email. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 01:14 pm:

Andy replied back

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 04:45 pm:

IN case Andy changes his mind, can I get 2nd dibs?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 08:33 pm:

Pretty sure Andy wants them but i put you on the list as much i terest as i gotton in them these good part to repop 20 pairs heehee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 10:08 pm:

If reproduced please don't make them with crash damage being bent and driving the car into the ditch. That part needs some serious work to be safe. One side is strait but the other is bent bad.

Regards,

Tim Moore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 12:59 am:

Tim moore i make them just as they are why they fit perfectly unlike alot of other repop part dont
I say if ones bent then they both are as the support match perfectly

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration