Looking to buy a 1919 Model T pick up or roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Looking to buy a 1919 Model T pick up or roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 07:15 pm:

We know someone who is looking for a 1919 ( has to be a 19) either roadster pick up or roadster for a complete restoration for driving and public display. They need to start with a good body and drive train as the completion date is October 1918, not much time. Vehicle should be mostly original.
So, if you have one that you might want to sell or know someone who may have one for sell, please private e-mail me. It would be nice if the vehicle would be within 300 miles of Cinncinatti, Ohio, but a great one farther away might be considered.
Thanks for any assistance in this search!
Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Hand on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 11:45 pm:

If you are looking to have it completed by October 1918 your getting close to being a hundred years too late!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 11:11 am:

Oh my, you are correct. Should be 2018. Thanks for catching my error. No wonder no one has responded.
Thanks for the heads up.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration