Model T cowl lights with American LaFrance brackets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model T cowl lights with American LaFrance brackets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Young--- Maltby, WA on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 01:36 pm:

Pair of clean model t cowl lights with custom American LaFrance brackets. I had the brackets custom made off of a pair of original brackets. they are exact right down to the tapered rod that I used. $150 for pair plus shipping.t 1t2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Young--- Maltby, WA on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 01:41 pm:

more picst3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Young--- Maltby, WA on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 01:41 pm:

one moret4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Young--- Maltby, WA on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 01:43 pm:

PHONE or TEXT Jim at 360-410-0103

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Young--- Maltby, WA on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 01:41 am:

Price reduced. $100 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gordon A. Clayton Sr. on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 11:00 am:

Hi,

Are the lights still available ?
I need the lights but not the brackets.
Would you be willing to sell separately ?
Am getting a TT that looks positively naked
with out them.
Gordon Clayton Sr
Miller, Mo, 65707

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 11:14 am:

Jim,

If Gordon would like the lamps, I will take the brackets.

Thanks,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cliff Colee on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 12:05 pm:

Good Morning Jim, I texted you at 9:23am this morning, would like the lights. I need to know how to get payment to you.

Thanks

Cliff Colee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Young--- Maltby, WA on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 05:51 pm:

Lights and brackets are sold. thanks Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration