Cartoon Calendar 2018

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Cartoon Calendar 2018
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 02:41 pm:

I still have some cartoon calendars available for $10 and includes postage. Send a PM or email at Joy's address shown. These are cartoons posted by me on "Memes and Funnies II"

Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 02:46 pm:

Richard, I would like one, thanks.

Do you accept Paypal? If yes, is your Paypal ID the same as the email shown above?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 03:11 pm:

Richard: Hi From A Blizzard In Iowa! I would like one of the calendars as well! Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 03:35 pm:

I got mine in the mail today Richard. Makes me smile! Thank you
!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 04:29 pm:

Mark, Email sent.
Iowa John, PM sent.
Dallas, Thanks and glad it got there.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn W. Beers / Kunkletown, Pa on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 04:38 pm:

Richard, I would like a calendar.

Thanks
Glenn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 05:24 pm:

PM sent Glenn.

Thanks
Glenn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 06:01 pm:

Hi Richard,

I also would like a calendar.

Thanks, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 06:15 pm:

Thanks Dennis, message sent.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Houston---WNC on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 06:40 pm:

Rich: Got the calendar in todays mail. What a great daily log to hang on the wall for all to see.Thanks for creating a nice usable piece.--davids

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 08:30 pm:

Hi Richard,

We would like a calendar as well. Please let us know your preferred payment method and we will get funds on their way to you. That is IF you have any calendars left. Looks like they're going to be very popular.

Thanks,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 11:29 pm:

Hi Richard, If possible I would like one also. Thanks Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 02:39 am:

Thanks Terry & Sharon and James.
PM's sent
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 11:01 am:

Richard:
I would like to purchase a calendar as well ...send me payment details ...also if you are able to take pay-pal ...Happy New Year ...always an optimist...gene French 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Kowalczyk - Nampa Idaho on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 11:24 am:

Rich,

I sent you a PM, I need to up my request to two, I have a friend I would like to give one to..

Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 01:25 pm:

Pm sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 01:54 pm:

Messages sent to Joe and Dennis.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 09:31 pm:

A very cool and sturdy calender! Our check to you folks will be written tonight!
Hehehehe! I stole my wife's grandma's GOOD SCISSORS from her many years ago! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 10:12 pm:

Thanks. I'm glad it got there alright.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 03:47 pm:

Due to a technical error I mailed a 2017 calendar to one of my customers. If you have ordered a 2018 cartoon calendar and received a 2017 Swap Meet calendar let me know and I will make it right.
Sometimes things go right. Sometimes they don't.
Thanks again to all of you. These are nearly gone.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Kowalczyk - Nampa Idaho on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 03:48 pm:

Rich,

Thank You, my calendar's arrived today, very nicely done calendar..

Thank You

Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 12:01 am:

Rich: Hi From Cold In Iowa! MY calendar arrived & It is not only Lots Of Fun, but very well done! You have a Great Talent!!! Thanks John

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration