Wanted Auxiliary Transmission and Ruckstell axle....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted Auxiliary Transmission and Ruckstell axle....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Simon Kaiser on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 03:13 pm:

Hi
I'm looking for a auxiliary transmission and a ruckstell axle in good condition.
Please makes me offers.
Thanks Simon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pierre Izaret on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 04:56 pm:

I have a complete ruckstell axle for sale. in France. If you're interested let me your email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Simon Kaiser on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 05:21 pm:

Hi Pierre
My email is skcosworth@gmail.com
Thanks from switzerland Simon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Simon Kaiser on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 04:12 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Simon Kaiser on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 04:46 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 10:35 am:

Simon: Are you looking for a big drum or small drum ruckstell?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 11:05 am:

You can buy my Roadster project that has what you need and then sell the rest.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/825954.html?1515858162

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Simon Kaiser on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 03:46 pm:

Thomas
i'm looking for a small drum ruckstell.

Scott
do you sell the parts also individually?
I can not use the whole car and the export to Switzerland is expensive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 07:57 pm:

Sorry, no all of it goes together

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration