Cold parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Cold parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 08:43 am:

to cold 7 here i am not going back to the shop. i dont think anyone needs anything anyhow ha. ha.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 08:52 am:

Stay safe! Supposed to be just as cold tomorrow, I believe. Low temperatures below zero tonight. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 09:10 am:

Hi From Iowa! Come On You Folks Its Not TOO Bad this Morn In Iowa! It's -10 & going to get worse tomorrow? Chill Fac May reach -40!! Everyone Stay Warm - Have A Happy New Year - and A Healthy All Year!!! John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Goodheart, Edwards, NY on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 10:52 am:

In Northern NY, it was (-28) at 7:00 AM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 11:12 am:

I'm with William on this one, -28 degrees @ 7:00am here in Packer Country (Green Bay, WI). Just 30 miles south of my new Model "T" friends, Dave Stubenvoll and Marv Konrad that I met on this Forum. Great friends, thanks to MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 06:16 pm:

-10 Moultonborough NH! Windchill probably -20-30

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 06:34 pm:

John we got 20 degrees on NH. Indiana is much warmer!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 06:43 pm:

Sorry guys, 62 here today, that's why my parents moved to California from Buffalo NY. -40
My father used to describe it as bone chilling cold! He once said it was so cold the flames froze in the fireplace!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Emering on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 07:21 pm:

I guess we have no complaint, compared to some, at 7 degrees here in the Northwest corner of NJ.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 11:20 pm:

55 high desert of Nevada wind chilly though

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 12:22 am:

Low of 29 predicted here tomorrow at 7 AM. Not supposed to get out of the 30's, tomorrow. Next 3 nights, freeze predicted in the low 20's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lenney Glenn on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 12:13 pm:

Eight degrees here in the mountains of
N.W North Carolina Near Boone. Ice frozen on top of bucket of water in the shop. I'm staying in the house today.

eight degrees

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 10:42 pm:

16 below here in Pierre, SD.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 10:47 pm:

Well it is colder than a well diggers er uh , backside around here and it don't look like much improvement till next week!
I am keeping the shop warm with the wood heater.I have had several repair jobs to keep me busy and that helps pay for projects.

My dogs are getting spoiled as they have spent the night in there for several nights.And the better part of the last 2 days. Below 29 I put them in the shop,I know they have fur coats but dang,I need the shop warm anyhow and i just have to get up a bit earlier than normal so I can let them go potty.I don't leave them in there more than 7 hours without a potty break.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil C Bartlett, Shively CA on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 11:20 pm:

67 and sunny in northern California. Was wearing a tee shirt and still sweating while working on the house. Charlie, you wouldn't happen to have a clutch pedal for my 14 would you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Goodheart, Edwards, NY on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 07:41 pm:

It was (-28) Sunday, (-29) Monday, only (-15) today, I think we are getting closer to spring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 04:30 am:

Must be man made global Warming!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 06:38 am:

Its getting hot here. Its 7 this morning. 20 degrees warmer than yesterday morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gordon A. Clayton Sr. on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 03:54 pm:

Hello Charlie,

It's cold here too in Sunny Miller, Mo.
We're located about 1/2 way between Springfield and Joplin. Am getting a 27 TT that needs a hood
Would you have one available ?
Gordon Clayton
Miller. Mo 65707

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 05:29 pm:

Hey William, Sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 09:40 pm:

gordon! sorry no hood. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gordon A. Clayton Sr. on Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 12:51 pm:

Thanks Charley,

Will keep on looking

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Goodheart, Edwards, NY on Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 02:58 pm:

Will Copeland, I sent you an e-mail. Did you get it?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration