FS-Frontenac and Rajo Finned Valve Side Covers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS-Frontenac and Rajo Finned Valve Side Covers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 02:22 pm:

For Sale- 1 each Rajo, 1 each Frontenac and 1 finned port block off plate. $30 each on the side covers and $20 for the port plate. The side covers were polished at some point but are slightly marked up from sitting around on a shelf for years and need repolilishing. No idea who made these. Shipping via UPS or USPS at cost. please send a PM if interested or dmcgearsATyahooDOTcom Thanks, Dan

Back sides :

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Weiss on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 02:37 pm:

I would like to buy all three plates

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 02:44 pm:

Sold to Bill pending payment.

Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 04:06 pm:

Dan, One of my visits to Gaslight in Urbana Ohio, I saw the patterns for those and a few extra on the shelves. Year ago Bob had a foundry guy making aluminum parts, the foundry was still there but not used in years. I did see the patterns for the intakes and front cover plates for mags? Just in case some one is looking for the extra parts they need. Hope this helps, Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 04:25 pm:

Joe- I have an old, old Gaslight catalog around here somewhere- I'll take a look. I know Bob had a lot of patterns for stuff like this- wondered if it just sitting there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 05:30 am:

Dan,
It has just been setting there, One of the boys from Columbus that works on the overhead stuff has ended up with most of the patterns, I think it is Price? may be wrong? There is some really neat stuff Bob has collected over the years for the overheads,one that caught my eye was a rotary valve overhead?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration