WTB: Kingston 5 Ball Gasoline Intake

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: Kingston 5 Ball Gasoline Intake
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 07:09 pm:

I would like to find a Gasoline Intake Elbow for my Kingston 5 Ball. The parts book number is 4119, please let me know if you can help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 01:54 pm:

I took an original apart and took some photos of it a couple weeks ago, I'll see if I can get them posted so you at least know what you are looking for. They are made from unobtainium.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 02:49 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/819852.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 04:29 pm:

That is what I need, does anyone have one they would be willing to part with?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 09:13 am:

BTT

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration