For Sale Unrestored1928 Model A Roadter-Sp.Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale Unrestored1928 Model A Roadter-Sp.Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 04:31 pm:

I have a 1928 Model A Ford sport coupe for sale. It would be a good banger project as a roadster. Very solid frame, doors, quarters. It is a rumble seat car. Running gear is all intact. Rolls and stops good. Doors shut good. $2,700 firm. No texting, 507 458 6778. pixpixpixpixpixpixpixpixpixpix

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 10:01 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 07:57 am:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 08:30 am:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 04:25 pm:

I would NOT even think of modifying this into a “roadster” it is too intact a sport coupe—you are only missing the rear bow and 3 support braces (which are easily made, or purchased) and, of course, the faux landau irons. This is a fairly small production body style; much rarer than a roadster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 04:38 pm:

It needs the correct hood, too, but still a decent start for a restoration. If I were younger and didn't have so many projects waiting their turn, I would have jumped on this one long ago.
Bob, I'll post a link over on a dedicated Model A website that is quite active. Maybe that will stir something up for you.
Marshall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 04:49 pm:

As a 1928 business coupe with a dealer installed rumble seat you would not even need the faux landau irons. If you could find a set of 1929 business coupe corner windows it would be a even more interesting car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 06:29 pm:

I do have a correct hood if needed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron frazer on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 11:26 pm:

I did be real interested in but don’t have that much free of money to pay asking price or a way to even get it to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Jull in Oakland on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 12:40 am:

If I had a way of getting it to me within a reasonable cost then I would have already bought it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 07:59 pm:

Car is sold pending payment, Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration