A special shout out for Erik Barrett in Aulburn, CA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: A special shout out for Erik Barrett in Aulburn, CA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 11:03 pm:

I just wanted to let everyone in the forum know that I’ve been pleased with Erik Barrett engine & babbitt work. Five+ years ago I had Erik do the babbitt, put in a new crank and work on some other things on my engine. There are not a lot of people who know the lost art of babbitt work and it is great to have someone like Erik doing it.

Due to many reasons, on my end it took me five years to finally put the engine in the car. I am happy to be on the road again!” I also want to say thanks to Erik for working with me. It’s been fun to be drive my T again!

Additionally, I want to say thanks to Ron at Oil Can Alley in Redwood City for all his tired-less effort and encouragement.

Matt
“Your Model T is original if someone doesn’t change it.”

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 11:47 pm:

opps! This was intended in the forum:-) I will add it there. it is okay to delete it here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Keller on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 07:50 am:

Matt, I am willing to bet you have the same rear seat as I do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 09:05 am:

Matt,

Nice thread - thanks for posting.

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration