Lot Sale Collection of Hassler Shocks

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Lot Sale Collection of Hassler Shocks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 11:38 pm:

I got these with my car thinking I was going to use them and have changed my direction with my build. I honestly don't know much about these as far as how complete they are etc.
You get them all for $275 Shipped anywhere in the USA.
Email is best as PM's don't seem to work for me. Located in Yachats, Oregon.
shock 1shock 2shocks 3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 11:49 pm:

My email is vwfool@aol.com

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 08:08 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 09:24 am:

Bump

$250 includes shipping anywhere in the USA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 09:39 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 08:40 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 03:38 pm:

Sold to Rich

Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration