New in box Rootlieb Hood for 1915-1916

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: New in box Rootlieb Hood for 1915-1916
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 11:49 pm:

I bought this for my speedster project but decided not to use it. This is brand new in the box since 1977. It is still wrapped in the original Turlock Journal newspaper dated Jan. 1977. Never been mounted. According to Rootliebs website this is for a 1915 - 1916 and they sell them for $355 plus shipping.

I would like to get my money back on it. I paid
$340 with shipping for it.

$340 Shipped in the lower 48 states.
Located in Yachats, Oregon
Email is better as PM's don't work for me.
VWFOOL@aol.com

hood 123456

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 05:01 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 01:27 pm:

$325 shipped?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 09:09 pm:

Sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration