FS- Model T Coil, Spark Plug and Lamp Tester

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS- Model T Coil, Spark Plug and Lamp Tester
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 11:56 pm:

For Sale- I believe this is a Jefferson brand coil, spark plug and head/tail lamp tester. (that's what is written on the paper tag.) Wood is in good condition- no splits etc. Power cord must be replaced before use. Appears to have all the bits and pieces intact.
$65.00 plus shipping. Will have to ship UPS as its too large for priority mail. Also can deliver to Turlock or Bakersfield Swap meets if paid for. PM or dmcgearsATyahooDOTcom. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 11:57 pm:

Here is a picture from the side.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 01:45 pm:

$50.00 anyone?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Kirtley on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 02:43 pm:

Dan. Iíll take it. Can I pick it up at Bakersfield?? Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 07:41 pm:

That unit originally had a step down 120 to 6 volt transformer inside.

I removed the transformer that was no good and added a pilot light in the hole, then connected clip leads to the two end terminals that originally provide power for other projects.

The light would show that I had power to the unit for all the other test functions.

It would tell you a coil was bad, if you got no sparks, but not that it was marginal and providing mis-fires.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 01:41 pm:

Don- I believe I received an e-mail from you and I replied. Can you please confirm or deny? Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 11:38 pm:

Sold to Don pending payment.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration