Distributor For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Distributor For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menteer on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 11:42 am:

This is a Texas T Distributor it was installed on my car just before I bought it and I removed it immediately, so it probably has less than 1 hour run time on it. I was told that it's worth $300. So if someone would like it for that price I will ship it free to the 48 States. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 02:30 pm:

Wanted to buy the distributor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 02:30 pm:

I need a phone number

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 03:25 pm:

I will take it how do I contact you to get you the money

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menteer on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 05:42 pm:

Charles sorry I was away from the computer. I sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menteer on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 05:46 pm:

Charles, sorry I was away from the computer. I sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 06:35 pm:

Sorry Davie I never got your pm if you want just email me taking mattatsunrise@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 06:52 pm:

Charlie 408 2480 AR code 937

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration