Distributor set up for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Distributor set up for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 06:51 pm:

This setup was on my T running 12v when I purchased it. I drove it for a month or so then converted it to mag and coils. I'm not sure the make but it drove well. Distributor, wires, coil, gear, and linkage all included. $250 shipped is hopefully fair.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 06:52 pm:

Need to fund repairs to the drift car now that the T is rebuilt and running right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 09:43 am:

Email me at shanejlach@gmail.com or call me at 978 771 5817

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 05:26 pm:

Up to the top.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 10:21 am:

Offer up!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 07:41 pm:

Last attempt for a while. Anyone need this? $200 for all of it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 08:11 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach - Milford, NH on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 09:26 pm:

New month new bump.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach - Milford, NH on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 01:37 pm:

Sold pending payment. Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration