NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR ENCLOSED TRANSPORT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR ENCLOSED TRANSPORT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 09:18 am:

Hello Everyone,

I will be delivering a customers vehicle to Connecticut on Tues. Jan 9th, I will then be available to transport from anywhere in the area to Ohio, Indiana, Illinois or Possibly South Carolina/Florida as I have vehicles waiting in several places.

This trip will be with the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car ENCLOSED trailer. this is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove-tail rear & a drive in read door to SAFELY load your vehicle. Not a cargo trailer with ramps sitting on the back edge.

I am starting my 35 year of transporting with 3.5 million accident-free transport miles during this time. this also equates to between 2200 & 2500 vehicles safely transported. Please see this link for hundreds of references/positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service. I do NOT post my own feedback, that would be unethical.
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

With me what you see is what you get! Quality service, respectful treatment of customers, constant communication, pictures of my equipment as well as my full name shown & I do NOT hide behind aliases on the forums

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 01:37 pm:

Hello Everyone,

The trip from Connecticut was filled & I am back in Ohio.

I will now have an ENCLOSED transport spot available from Ohio, Pennsylvania or Indiana down to North/South Carolina or possibly Florida.

This trip will be the week of Jan 14th (date to be determined)

Please see my all positive feedback/references posted by hundreds of folks who have used my service in the past.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 12:18 pm:

Thank you to the folks that inquired, the enclosed transport spot from Ohio to South Carolina has been filled.

I am now booked 100% until mid February. However I am ALWAYS available to quote open or enclosed transport prices, recommend other QUALITY transporters or just offer advise about transporting. You will NEVER be treated like you are bothering me if you call!

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration