IGNITION WIRE BATTERY CABLE BUSINESS FOR SALE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: IGNITION WIRE BATTERY CABLE BUSINESS FOR SALE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 02:08 pm:

Up for sale (retiring) my ignition/battery cable wire business for sale. We are a supplier for the catalog companies as well as custom wire sizes for retail hobbyist.Includes inventory, patterns, books, suppliers list, wholesale list,turn key operation. Great for the guy or girl old or young to keep the hobby going in the future as well making some $$$ bucks part time / full time and funding your toys.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 02:29 pm:

I'm interested, please call me at

2ho6 919 1949(Seattle)

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 05:43 pm:

Do you still sell sets now? Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 06:22 pm:

Yes we still do very busy with retail sales and our wholesale customers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 04:04 pm:

Don t miss this opportunity to have fun making parts for you fellow hobbist Ford Chevy Cadfilac Buick Pontiacs Mopars Jeepís Packards Humpmobile etc. there is s lot of cars out there that need wires cables rtc

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 06:28 pm:

I'm sure it would help a lot of folks, and don't want to be rude but what are you asking for it all?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 11:13 am:

For some of you that your not familiar what we manufacture here is our website. Download our retail catalog
www.rjlautofasteners.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 03:51 pm:

well the first round weeding out the curious people,tire kickers and want-to-bee's a few interested so I reposting.
We mfg wires for the T's Chevy's Buicks, Olds Cadillac, Packard, Jeep / Willys Mopars etc.. pre 1960 cars and trucks..mainly wholesale also we accept retail, Car shows, e-bay etc..

Serious Inquiries only

rjlfast@gmail.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration