Universal Six Speed accessory gear box

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Universal Six Speed accessory gear box
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 11:36 pm:

I have what appears to be a Universal Six Speed Transmission. It mounts to the rear axle to give you more gearing options without having to run an expensive Ruckstell rear axle.

The housing appears to be thick brass. Everything rotates well and the shift fork slides the gears as it should. The internals are clean as well. What you see is what I have. I do not have the shift rod or shifter nor do I even know what one looks like.

Make a great unique accessory for any model T including the brass era cars specially if you polished the outside of the case to show it off.

Here is a link to a discussion about this in the forums: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/822076/824160.html?1515130822

$500 shipped anywhere in the USA. Paypal accepted if you cover the fees.t1t2t3t4t5t6t7t8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 11:14 pm:

Pending to Dennis

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration