NOS Trojan Spark Plugs Pair

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: NOS Trojan Spark Plugs Pair
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 12:31 am:

I have a pair of NOS Trojan spark plugs. One box is beat and tattered more than the other. Not sure if they are for a Model T Ford or not. I know some guys like collecting this stuff.

$15 for the pair shipped.s1s2s3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Joosse on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 03:01 am:

Scott, I'd like to buy them, please.
Sending PM.
Fred

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 03:21 am:

Pending to Fred

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Hand on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 05:01 am:

Looks like a 7/8 thread, not T, may fit a Model A, looks like a very nice find.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 12:49 pm:

Sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration