Assorted non-T stuff needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Assorted non-T stuff needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 10:43 am:

I an going to attempt to build a horseless carriage styled after a Sears Motor Buggy. One thing I know that I want is a pair of priming valves. Thread size doesn't matter as long as they are a matching pair.
I also need a pair of fan blades. They need to be 5-8 inches in diameter and need to be a matching pair.
I could use a small buggy wheel hub for a pattern to make four new ones. It needs to be only good enough for a pattern, not necessarlly useable.
What have ye?
I would like to talk to anyone about Motor Buggy type cars. Tommy 828-726-7664. Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration