Chicago mark-e transmission

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Chicago mark-e transmission
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Peternell on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 10:56 am:

Need case. My gears are good. Would consider complete transmission.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Peternell on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 09:59 pm:

can't be the last one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 12:00 am:

What's wrong with your case Michael? Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Peternell on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 05:28 am:

Greasy side has one bolt flange left. One is wired to it. The other two are gone. I can fabricate things and get it welded up but figured less work if I can find a case.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Husa on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 05:03 pm:

Have one complete but I paid $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ! Also shipping from Calif would be High!

Search the site from about 2yrs.
I think that I also posted search agriscience.
I remember another post !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 12:33 am:

Mike I have one. Call me Sunday afternoon. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Peternell on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 01:44 pm:

Jerry I sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Peternell on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 09:02 pm:

Steve, PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 10:44 pm:

Michael, PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Peternell on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 10:44 am:

Jerry or Steve please contact me. Sent PM's with my number. Thanks!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration